For 60 years, CNIB Lake Joe has been providing enriching camp experiences for Canadians with sight loss – where children are encouraged to shine, youth are empowered to thrive, and 'kids of all ages' enjoy recreational pursuits.
During our 60th Anniversary year in 2021, CNIB Lake Joe is celebrating "Warm Memories, Bright Futures" and we invite you to join us!
A video greeting from the CNIB Lake Joe team:
Celebrate With Us!
- Register for our virtual 60th Anniversary Saturday Series.
- Enjoy 60th Anniversary videos on our CNIB Lake Joe YouTube Playlist.
- Use #CNIBLakeJoe60 and #LakeJoeMemories to share CNIB Lake Joe stories on social media.
- Explore our CNIB Lake Joe Historical Timeline.
Fundraising With Us!
- Register for our August 14 CNIB Muskoka Dock-to-Dock: Poker Run event and set a fundraising goal. All types of boats and virtual team registrations welcome!
- Purchase a 50/50 ticket and help CNIB Lake Joe raise $600K in 60 days for 60 years! (Ontario only).
- Spread the word about our Super Six Challenge.
- Promote our CNIB Lake Joe Anniversary Top 10 Ways Give and give what you can!
Connect With Us!
- Join our CNIB Lake Joe Facebook Group and follow us on Instagram.
- Subscribe to the CNIB Lake Joe e-newsletter to get the latest updates.
- Join our new CNIB Lake Joe Alumni program if you are a current or past staff/volunteer.
- Visit our CNIB Lake Joe Online Store.
- Share information about CNIB Lake Joe and our 60th Anniversary.
Since the beginning, CNIB Lake Joe has evolved and expanded, but we've never strayed from our original goal: to bring the magic of camp to life for Canadians living with sight loss through transformative experiences and life-changing programs. We hope you'll join us throughout the year in celebrating our 60th year of enriching lives, making memories and building independence.