With the support of an Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) grant, the CNIB Mobile Hub will visit communities across Southern Ontario with stops in:
- Mississauga – May 29 to June 2
- Kitchener/Waterloo – June 20 to 22
- Welland (Niagara) – July 11 to 12
- Guelph – August 15 to 17
- Windsor – August 29 to 31
With previous visits to:
- Windsor – May 16 to 18
- Hamilton – April 25 to 28
- Brantford – April 6 to 8
- St. Catharines – March 21 to March 24
- Hamilton – February 28 to March 4
Additional pilot locations are being explored across Canada as funding is secured.
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is an agency of the Government of Ontario, and one of Canada’s leading granting foundations. OTF awarded $108 million to 629 projects last year to build healthy and vibrant communities in Ontario.
Thanks to a generous Seniors Community Grant, the Government of Ontario and the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility is helping to make the CNIB Mobile Hub possible. Thank you!