Put your best foot forward, brush up on the skills you need to compete and be successful in the workforce.
- Week 1, July 15: Taking Stock
- Week 2, July 22: Feedback Skills & Strategies
- Week 3, July 29: Job Postings, Resumes & Cover Letters
- Week 4, August 5: Networking that Works & Disclosure
- Week 5, August 12: Dress for Success & Non-Verbal Communication
- Week 6, August 19: Interviewing & Thinking Like an Employer
This group runs online via Zoom web conference every Wednesday beginning July 15 from 1-2:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Call in information will be given upon registration.
Please be advised that you must register for all programs. We kindly ask you to RSVP a minimum of 1 full business day before the start of the program.
Registration is required. To register for this program, please contact Andrew Walker, Career Support and Community Engagement at Andrew.Walker@cnib.ca or call 1-800-563-2642.