Join us at the CNIB Lake Joe roadshow in your community!
Find out what's new at CNIB Lake Joe, meet the team, and learn more about the upcoming season — including the new Young Adult Program, Adult Adventure Program, Fall Family Fishing Weekend and a full suite of leadership development programs for youth.
We love talking about CNIB Lake Joe and are here to answer any questions you might have!
The CNIB Lake Joe roadshow is visiting:
- Thunder Bay: Thursday, November 21, 2019. Presentations at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. CNIB Thunder Bay (229 Camelot Street).
- London: Monday, November 25, 2019. Presentations at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. CNIB London Hub (171 Queens Ave., Suite 101, entrance on Richmond).
- Ottawa: Wednesday, November 27, 2019. Presentations at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. CNIB Ottawa Hub (425 Marché Way, Suite 104).
- Kingston: Thursday, November 28, 2019. Presentations at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. CNIB Kingston Hub (826 Princess Street).
- Windsor: Monday, December 2, 2019. Presentations at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. CNIB Windsor Office (4900 Wyandotte St E #200).
*Additional dates/locations to be announced in early 2020.
No registration required. Light refreshments will be served.
CNIB Lake Joe is a fully accessible lakefront facility in the heart of Muskoka that offers a unique blend of recreation and skills development in a safe, inclusive environment. At CNIB Lake Joe, people living with sight loss and their families can enjoy the same summer pursuits as other Canadians: canoeing, kayaking, waterskiing, swimming, sailing and fishing – as well as the skills training, confidence building, and support offered by a community that understands living with sight loss. Visit cniblakejoe.ca to learn more.
For more information, contact Lindsay Garrett, Camp Program Manager, CNIB Lake Joe, at Lindsay.Garrett@cnib.ca or call 705-375-2630.