Assemble your family and friends and join us at CNIB Night Steps, a superhero walk in support of the CNIB Foundation.
Use your superpowers to help create a brighter future for people living with sight loss in your community! Come dressed up as your favourite superhero and enjoy an evening of costumes, entertainment, food, and a walk with your fellow community heroes.
Behind every great hero is a legendary sidekick or squad. Suit up and join us!
Register as a team or an individual, and we’ll give you the tools to make fundraising simple and fun! If walking isn’t for you, consider pledging a walker or volunteering at the event.
Funds raised at this pledged-based community event support local programs and powerful advocacy that empower people impacted by blindness to live their dreams while tearing down barriers to inclusion.
CNIB Night Steps – 2019 Walks:
- Thursday, August 22 – Marina Park, Thunder Bay
- Friday, September 13 – Malden Park, Windsor
- Wednesday, September 18 – Yorkminster Park, Toronto
- Friday, September 20 – Victoria Park, London
- Thursday, September 26 – Bell Park, Sudbury
- Friday, September 27 – Aberdeen Square, Ottawa
- Friday, October 4 – Dorian Parker Community Centre, Barrie
- Friday, October 4 – Steckle Farm, Kitchener
Register for a walk in your community at cnibnightsteps.ca!