Brighten the Night with CNIB Night Steps
Night Steps is an evening charity walk where friends, families and pups come together to raise funds for CNIB programs in support of people who are blind or partially sighted in their local communities.
There’s entertainment and food followed by a walk under the stars!
Donations will help fund CNIB Foundation programs that address the social and emotional needs of people of all ages living with sight loss.
You can be certain that your support is truly making a difference in your community.
Events take place in several cities across Ontario.
Taking part is easy! Register as a team or an individual, and we’ll give you the tools to make fundraising simple and fun!
CNIB Night Steps – 2018 Walks:
- Thursday, September 6 – W. Ross MacDonald School, Brantford
- Friday, September 14 – McLennan Park, Kitchener-Waterloo
- Friday, September 14 – Springbank Park, London
- Friday, September 14 – Nicholls Oval Park, Peterborough
- Friday, September 14 – Ashbridges Bay, Toronto
- Friday, September 21 – Sunnidale Park, Barrie
- Friday, September 21 – Bayfront Park, Hamilton
- Friday, September 21 – Malden Park, Windsor
- Friday, September 21 – Aberdeen Square, Lansdowne Park, Ottawa
- Friday, September 28 – Bell Park, Sudbury