The 2021 Connecting the Dots conference is held October 22 & 23. Volunteers must commit to a minimum of one shift (3+ hours).
Volunteers will participate virtually via Zoom.
To provide day-of-event tech/accessible tech support to participants during the Connecting the Dots conference (October 22 & 23).
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Provide accessible tech, general tech, and concierge support to Connecting the Dots attendees navigating the platform and trying to access sessions and the vendor alley areas.
- Concierge service to those looking to find sessions/vendor alley exhibitors, needing general info, etc.
- Making a difference as part of a dedicated and passionate staff/volunteer team working to further CNIB’s mission.
- Appreciation from clients/participants.
- Developing and using existing experience and skills in communication, interpersonal skills, time management, and accessible tech.
- Confirmation of hours upon request.
- Experience working with accessible tech
- Training specific to the event and platform
- Connection to sight loss community.
- Minimum 14 years old.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply to join our team today by using our online application form.