Date de clôture
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2022.
Volunteers will be needed between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm during the conference; preference can be provided for morning, afternoon, or evening shift(s).
Microsoft Canada, (4400-81 Bay Street, Toronto).
Description du poste
- Assist with event set up (i.e., stuffing swag bags, setting up exhibitor booths, arranging technology, etc.).
- Support exhibitors and attendees with event registration.
- Provide sighted guide to people with sight loss.
- Help with serving and cleaning up meals.
Avantage du poste?
- Making a difference as part of a dedicated and passionate staff and volunteer team working to further CNIB’s mission.
- Appreciation from conference participants.
- Developing and using existing experience and skills in communication, time management and accessible technology.
- Confirmation of hours upon request.
Qualités, compétences et formation
- Respectful, astute, and accommodating to conference participants.
- Energetic personality.
- Effective communication skills.
- Connection to sight loss community.
- Experience working with accessible technology is an asset.
- A virtual training session will be provided prior to the conference.
- Minimum 14 years old.